Sunday 10 June 2012

Cooking Experience

This morning, Owner's not home and I'm feeling extremely bored, so I decide to try something new. Cooking. After all, how hard could it be? I've seen Owner cook a thousand times and even watch people cook weird stuff on the magic mirror humans call TV. I don't get why it's so entertaining to watch people roast a bug or boringly heat up chocolate marshmallow soup (that would be a cool soup, you gotta agree) or something. Once, I saw them torture one of my very close friends. It was disgusting. Anyway, I tried cooking for myself which didn't really work out. So I was trying to make some sort of shake out of fish food. I put the fish food in, put some water then when I was putting some seaweed in, I fell out of my bowl. I was stuck in the blender unable to get out.

 I was feeling slightly worried because I started thinking, "what if Owner doesn't see me and makes a shake out of me?". I was also mad at myself for being so stubborn and considering making shakes as cooking. I should have made muffins, something I've always wanted to eat. Well anyway, in the end I got out with the help of Owner who thankfully did not turn me into a fish shake. I don't think I will try cooking again for a long time.



-Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment