Monday 11 June 2012

Jumping Off A Cliff


                  

Jumping off a cliff is not as easy as it seems, especially if you're a fish inside a very..stretchy bowl. Yes, I was trying to jump off a cliff and my bowl prevented that from happening too.
                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
 



I don't even know how it did that. But, you're probably wondering why I wanted to jump off in the first place. These days I feel like no one likes me. I know it's a silly reason but Owner didn't feed me this morning, the Girlfish still doesn't care about me and I was trying to make new friends but ended up getting kicked out. 




However, I'm glad my bowl rescued me. If I had successfully jumped off, I wouldn't have been able to get my new bowl. I haven't seen it yet, but Owner tells me it's really awesome. 



-Fred







No comments:

Post a Comment